Resultados de la votación de la KB de SFX de IGELU.
This is another “slightly” delayed message to inform you about the results of the 13th voting process for the SFX CKB which ended on November 11, 2012. The following resources were elected:
- General ———
- * Ebrary Open Access Collections
- * IMF eLibrary * InTech
- * Medknow
- Regional ———
- * United States – Synergies Prairies *
- Denmark – Infomedia, withdrawn by submitter
The above list of resources had been forwarded to Ex Libris to be added to the SFX CKB. Further details about the results of the SFX KB enhancements process have been posted to the EL Commons wiki at <http://www.exlibrisgroup.org/display/CrossProduct/NERS+SFX+voting+results+and+regions>.
I also want to take the opportunity to announce some forthcoming additions to the SFX KB:
* Gale Making of modern law, from voting cycle 9, will be added with SFX 4 revision 201301
* Gale Making of the modern world, from voting cycle 9, will be added with SFX 4 revisions 201302-03
* EBSCO PsycBooks, from voting cycle 4, will be added with SFX 4 revision 201304
A big “Thank You!” to the SFX KB team which hasn’t stopped badgering the vendors to get the resources included. As the SFX CKB voting procedure is a continuous process, round 14 automatically began at the close of round 13. The next snapshot will be taken on February 10, 2013. We encourage IGeLU and ELUNA member sites to continue entering requests into NERS (https://ners.igelu.org) and voting on the votable requests, see <https://ners.igelu.org/index.php?module=ballot&action=vote&cycleId=10&useList=0>. Please contact the NERS team (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or experience problems. Kind regards, Inga Overkamp IGeLU SFX Product Working Group Enhancements Coordinator